The Screenshots below guides you through importing your MS Excel file into your SQL Server Database.
The Steps involved are
- Connect with your SQL Instance
- Create a new database to store the excel tables
- Right-click the DB and Select Tasks >> Import Data
- Import Wizard will Open
- Select MS Excel as the Data Source
- Select the excel file path and the version
- Select the database in which excel has to be exported
- Select the radio “Copy data from one or more tables or views”
- Select the tables to be imported
- Complete the wizard and click finish
Will share how to import data from SQL database to MS Excel in the next post. Happy Learning!!!