The previous post was about importing Excel to SQL Server. This post will guide you to do the reverse, SQL Server tables to Microsoft Excel. The slideshow below would guide you through the steps involved in importing SQL Server table to MS Excel 2007 and higher versions.
The steps involved are
- Open a fresh sheet in excel
- Go to the data tab in the ribbon
- Select “From SQL” in the “From Other Sources” menu
- A Wizard will open. Follow the steps shown in the above slide show for selecting the SQL Server database and table and click finish
- This will import the desired table to your excel sheet.
In the same way, we can also import the other data sources to Microsoft Excel. Hope it helps. Happy learning!!